16.7.06


voili voilou quelques photos des trop cool et trop courtes vacances en Espagne avec chat...
Patriiiiiiiiick l'étoile de mer mascotte officielle de nos vacances (présent sur 80% des photos hi hi)
et sinon ben un ptit canard et une pinky street dans le post d'avant...
vous retrouverez certainement d'autres photos dans pas longtemps parce qu'on en a quand même pris 500 et qu'il y en a quelques unes qui valent le coup.....
moi je vais me faire discrète dans les semaines à venir parce que j'ai attaqué le centre aéré depuis la semaine dernière et que je ne suis à Dijon que les week end...
à tout plus bientôt!

22 commentaires:

Amirtine a dit…

Oh sympa l'étoile de mer dans la granita, très rafraichissanr :-)

Vanz a dit…

Il a l'air bon ton granizado à l'étoile de mer..
Ca a quel goût un patrick ?

Kitty a dit…

Ben moi je suis fan du canard! T'as du avaoir bien chaud en Espagne ^_^ J'y étais l'été dernier, une fournaise!

Smoke a dit…

Drugs are just bad, you should try to use Herbal Alternatives as a temporary replacement to loose the dependance!

Laeti a dit…

Hiiiii, le canard est tout magnon :D et le Patrick aushi!
J'espére que tes vacances se sont bien passées. bisous

noumy a dit…

Jolies photos de vacances ... à bientôt !

Marie laure a dit…

Grace à Emie je decouvre ton blog!!! tes créations sont superbes!!! je les adore toutes!!! tes figurines sont trop mignones!!!Bravo bravo la miss! Tres bonnes vacances à toi et à tous tes pti amis!! ;-)

Drunkheart a dit…

Paaatriiiick !!!!

létis a dit…

wahouuu ... y'a patrick !!!

Kalideli a dit…

ce petit canard a une de ces bouilles...

Anonyme a dit…

Yes! Finally someone writes about conduit.

My web-site - Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work
and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Here is my website ... wealthwayonline.com

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been
blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall
look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!


Also visit my homepage :: Discover More Here

Anonyme a dit…

You've made some good points there. I looked on the web for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

Review my weblog ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there Dear, are you truly visiting this site regularly, if so after that you will definitely get nice
experience.

my weblog ... Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

Anonyme a dit…

Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site unintentionally, and I am shocked why this coincidence didn't took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Have a look at my web site - Read This

Anonyme a dit…

Awesome! Its actually remarkable article, I have got much clear idea concerning from
this piece of writing.

Also visit my weblog Read More

Anonyme a dit…

I have fun with, result in I found just what I used to be having a look
for. You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Feel free to visit my homepage - Full Article

Anonyme a dit…

Quality articles is the main to attract the people
to go to see the web site, that's what this web site is providing.

my site; Air Jordan 2013

Anonyme a dit…

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared across the internet.
Shame on Google for no longer positioning this publish
upper! Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thanks =)

Also visit my homepage Chaussure De Foot

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I
am waiting for your next write ups thank you
once again.

Also visit my web blog :: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

Very descriptive article, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?


Feel free to visit my webpage; Louis Vuitton Purses