30.1.13



Pour les 3 ans de la petite Alexandra, j'avais dessiné la carte d'invitation, et fabriqué des petits cadeaux pour les invités. Il y avait des petites boîtes remplies de bonbons coeurs avec une petite princesse pour les grands, et des petites broches chat pour les minipouces :)

35 commentaires:

Mariu a dit…

Elles sont belles, l'invitation est super fun et des cadeaux, une excellente idée. Félicitations

fleur en fée un max a dit…

trop trop beau tout ça! les enfanst ont du être aux anges....

Karine ❤*•. ✿¸.•*☆

cernittando a dit…

so cute!
They will be an inspiration for my baby girl first birthday :)

Marie en roses a dit…

c'est superbe! j'ai acheté votre livre et c'est une véritable découverte pour ma fille qui, maintenant, fimote!!!!!!!

Armande a dit…

trés tendres et doux ! magnifiques réalisations.

La petit a dit…

I love your blog! It's great :)
Maybe, you follow my blog ? ♥ tell me and y follow you back :)

kisses

http://lapetitprinces.blogspot.com.es

Krokette a dit…

Oh la la, j'adore! J'adore!
L'invit est trop choupie et ces petites broches <3
Tu as vraiment de l'or dans les doigts <3

Anonyme a dit…

Ho c'est super trognon. Bravo pour ces belles créations. Les personnes ont du apprécié de recevoir de si jolis présents.

Angélique.

Adeline a dit…

T'es trop forte!!! que dire de plus? ^^ Bisous et prévenez nous si vous venez sur Paris surtout qu'on se présente nos petits monstres respectifs^^!

Ange Créa a dit…

Wahou j'adore j'adore !!!

bidouilette a dit…

C'est toujours aussi magnifique et so cute ....

Gagaie a dit…

C'est trop mignon, les petits invités ont dû adorer.

Anonyme a dit…

What's up colleagues, its impressive piece of writing about educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

Feel free to surf to my webpage - wholesale Nfl Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the website is also really good.


Also visit my site :: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my
breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.


Also visit my site cheap jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, because
i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations truly fastidious
funny stuff too.

Stop by my page; Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, for the
reason that this time i am reading this fantastic educational paragraph here at my home.


My website: Mario Lemieux Black Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you
amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept

Also visit my blog post :: Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

It's going to be ending of mine day, however before finish I am reading this great post to improve my know-how.

Also visit my webpage; Michael Kors Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Look into my page :: Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

I visited various web pages but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this website is really wonderful.


Here is my web site ... Chaussure Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
If you know of any please share. Kudos!

my weblog: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

you're in point of fact a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any unique trick.

Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have
done a magnificent process on this subject!



my homepage: Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful website. Plenty of useful information here.
I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And certainly, thanks on your sweat!

Here is my weblog - www.tedxyse.com

Anonyme a dit…

Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the good work.


Also visit my weblog; Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs
I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be exciting to
read content from other writers and use something from their sites.


Feel free to surf to my web page ... Wholesale Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

hey there and thank you for your info – I have
definitely picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload
the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?

Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content.
Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Here is my homepage ... Gafas De Sol Oakley

Anonyme a dit…

I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

Here is my blog post; Chaussure Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, constantly i used to check webpage posts here early in the dawn,
because i enjoy to learn more and more.

Have a look at my weblog: Sidney Crosby Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also visit my blog ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

It's an amazing piece of writing in support of all the internet viewers; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

My web site - tedxyse.com

Anonyme a dit…

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.
Kudos

Stop by my web-site Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Take care!
Where are your contact details though?

Also visit my page ... Montre Guess

Anonyme a dit…

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website
and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.

Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Look into my web page; Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

fr bausele a dit…

Very nice blog thanks for sharing.

belle montre